Watch Out Slater, Shane-O's Back



We over here at Isle Surfboards caught wind of a story concerning a young 13 year old surfer from San Diego who had his board stolen. The theives broke into young Shanes parents house and in a garage full of his dads surfboards decided to take Shanes and leave the others behind. Not too mention his parents said he saved up 2 years to buy the surfboard that was stolen. It flashed me back to my grommethood and how much i cherished my first real stick. So i said lets get this young man back in the water and pony up a board on Isle Surfboards dime for a good cause. I emailed the news station and told them to tell Shane-O to swing by the warehouse for a free stick on the house. And the next day they showed up with cameras rolling. I got to make my television debut and Shane got a new stick. Watch out Kelly Slater, Shane-O's back.

Click here to see the video of the story