Testimonial!

Sorry for not updating lately! In case you didnt know, there has been pumping surf for the past month here on the Gold Coast and we have been spending heaps of time doing some product research and developement! The good news is, there will be another bump in the swell back up to 6 foot this weekend! Here is a testimonial from one of our awesome customers down in SA!

Hi Guys,
Bit of a late reply but thought I would send you a photo with my email.
I was totally stoked when I got my Bat Tail Quad from Fly. I have surfed it from half foot glass to 3 foot storm swells on the Mid Coast and 2- 4 foot South Coast in all conditions. The board has excellent drive, speeding me through the slop but also letting me carve and hit the lip on the faster glassy waves (even got a few coverups). The board really feels like it belongs under my feet, always in the right spot, it has improved my surfing heaps. It has been great to have a board that rides well in all of the different conditions that we have down here.
Thanks for the awesome board.
Will have to give you a call soon I am looking for a 6'6" round tail for waves from 3 - 6 foot.
Cheers,
Kurt
Here's Kurt, practicing what he preaches!