Billabong Art of Shaping Event

I'm gearing up to shape another show board. This time the the folks at Billabong are holding the Billabong Art of Shaping Event at this years Sept ASR show. I have the board I want to do in mind so now it's time to start drawing it out and then start planing to get her done by Sept. Stay tuned for some "spy" photos of the building of the board.


Hi Jim,


I just wanted to drop you a quick note to welcome you to the Billabong Art of Shaping Event and say thank you very much for your decision to participate in our event.

I have attached the list of the charities that will be recipients of the funds we will raise at this years event since I didn’t really expand on them too much yesterday.

I hope you are getting some good ideas about what kind of board to make for the event!

Stay healthy, keep surfing,

Royce

Royce Cansler
Billabong
Director of Specialty Retailer Relations