Tom's Creation Plantation

I had the pleasure of spending a few days with Cyrus Sutton last week. He left me a copy of Tom's Creation Plantation while he was here.

I get a lot of people asking about making their own alaias, and I would definitely recommend everyone see this film before tackling the project. Tom Wegener walks you through everything from the design concepts to the execution of making your own alaia.

The alaia riding portion of the film is insane. Ryan Burch especially will blow your mind
in regards to what you thought was possible on these boards.

Stoked I got a chance to meet Cyrus and talk with him. He's an amazingly talented surfer and film-maker with a really good approach and mindset about surfing and all that falls under that umbrella.

Tom's Creation Plantation Trailer from Cyrus Sutton on Vimeo.