Testimonial.....

Rider testimonial from the Fly Boardriding website...

Local ripper, Jimmy Holburn just got back from camping in Indo for the last 3 and a bit months. He managed to score the swell of the season at Deserts @ 8 - 10".

" Thank god for my D'Arcy that I picked up last christmas before heading to the west coast for a stint of desert madness. I have had a few other really expensive boards like firewires in the meantime, but none of them have cut it like the D'Arcy for performance and quality- I would have been lost with out my D'Arcy!!"

Jimmy will be easy for you to spot in the water - he will be the one sporting the nice leather skin suit :)

Thanks Jimmy keep ripping! and a big thank you to Jon and Sheree at Fly!

Check out their website for all your South Australian Surfing needs!!