Hand Painted Hats






All hats are adjustable trucker hats. I hand paint these hats using acrylic paint with a UV and waterproof coating. They are weather proof and ready for action. I am very interested in the idea of functional art. Wearing something original is a nice change from the logo and branded life we live in now. These one of a kind hats are an exploration of this idea. My hats are an inexpensive way to enjoy art and look stylish! If you like any of the hats above they are available between $20-$25. To keep in the spirit of uniqueness the hats are painted to order. I will paint any ocean or nature inspired idea you might have, for example, your favorite surf spot or sea animal. Personalized hats are available for the same price. Here are a few of the newest hats I have been working on.