A tow board question

Hey Roy, how long is that stick?Looks kinda long for a tow in?Yes although we've cut the length down a bit on that one now to 5'8".I saw Greg Long take a terrible wipeout at Jaws and it was obvious that his board was at fault. I won't go into details but I think I can make much better tow boards than what he's riding. . and his boards are typical of what's being ridden.One of the big problems they have is insufficient tail behind the riding position. I'm in favour of longer pintails in the 7 foot range .The pure tunnel board is more in line with the short wider tailed parallel railed boards which are common at present ( and which garrett rides ) except of course in the fin department.I'm pleased to see that our parallel profile innovation is being adopted to a large extent in tow boards.