Success!!!!

Quick wrap up of the 2010 Colorado Lagoon Acoustic Tidal Artwalk. It was a success!
I showed up friday morning to help set up for the event not knowing I was going to be there for 6 hours to help dig 2ft. fence post holes for the 8ft. 2x4's that were used to hang the art. But the hard work paid off because I was privileged enough to witness the empty sands of the Colorado Lagoon transform into a functioning art gallery, concert venue, and tea lounge. Both Friday and Saturday night were great. There was lots of foot traffic and interest in my pieces. I ended up selling two hats! and even traded another hat with a wood piece for a photograph from Timothy Dunham. His photos were set behind old window panes which made for a great frame and made the entire piece more dynamic. Check out all of his photography at www.timothydunhamphotography.com.
Thanks to Eric for telling Tim about my art and thanks to Tim for contacting me to be a part of this event. Also Thanks to Taylor and all of the other volunteers that helped to make this event happen. I got to meet a lot of new people including local photographer Danny Zapalac and his wife Lindsey. Super nice people and he does great work as well, see for yourself at www.dannyzapalac.com.
It was a great local gathering that I was happy to be a part of and thanks to everyone that attended to help support the artists and the Colorado Lagoon.