Del Boy's thruster

When I think of Pina Colada I picture Del boy mixing a big one ( with umbrellas ) at his mini bar in the flat at Nelson Mandela house. If Del was a surfer, this would be his board, from the same mid 80s era, a Pina Colada tropical blend model by Roger Cooper, for Home Grown surfboards. I've just picked this up today and am loving the gloss coat, full on spray and just the time it took to write all the pina coladas and home growns. Its 6'11 x 20 3/4 x 2 1/4, so quite a big thruster, from '85 or '86 with Clark foam super light. Its in pretty good nick apart from the previous owner was a bit over zealous with red resin, I've already pulled a load off the nose and tail and the centre fin repair is a classic bodge job. As for the pina colada - something to do with the best materials from all over the world ? I think Roger was just an only fools and horses fan.
Boards made in South Wales by Roger - Hawaiian style quad and Home grown thruster