3rd Thursday Art Walk @ Shoreline Village

Last thursday was the first ever 3rd Thursday Art Walk at the Shoreline Village in Long Beach and I was lucky enough to be a part of the event. This event was put together by Tim Dunham and 33 Degree Pub. It was kind of a last minute invite for me to even be in the show but I managed to pull things together and show my work. I am glad I did. It was a fun little event with my work, as well as Tim's, displayed out on the boardwalk and other artists displaying inside the pub. This is one of the newest art walks put together in the Long Beach area and it is slowing starting to gain some attention. Hopefully each show will grow larger and larger. The next one is on Feb.17th and there are already other restaurants in the village that are recruiting artists of their own to add to this coming art walk. 33 Degree Pub has a great menu and vast selection of draft beer and wine. Come check out the next art walk and get there early for the awesome happy hour prices. The event is from 6pm-9pm click here for more info on the art walk.

Thanks again to Tim Dunham of Some Things Creative and 33 Degree pub for letting me be a part of this local event.

- My artwork on the left and Tim's on the right, set up on the boardwalk.
- Tim makes these great portable art displays that work well for outdoor showing. They are foldable making it an easy set up and break down.
- 33 Degree Pub